To help make the Club financially sustainable, we host one or two paid events per year as fundraisers. Our next fundraising event is:
The Vancouver New Years Day Fat Ass 50K run
and Freeze Your Fat Ass Swim
Please do your part to help keep the Club “running” by supporting us.
To register, please complete the form and click on the button below. Pay by credit card or PayPal. (If you prefer to use your plastic, click on “Don’t have a PayPal account?” on the right side near the bottom on the PayPal form that follows)
When: 1 January 2015 at 09:00
Start: Brockton Oval Fieldhouse, Stanley Park, Vancouver, BC, Canada
Please do your part to help keep the Club “running” by participating in this fundraising event.
- The cost of the run is only $25.
- Open to all ages and abilities. Many runners run less than 50K, some run more!
- Members only. Join the Club for free on Facebook… it just takes a second
- Limited to 100. Sorry, no day-of-event registration or refunds
- It’s a resolution run, so bring some resolutions. They can be your mantra if the going gets tough (I WILL train more. I WILL train more…)
- Come prepared for nasty weather. You might be pleasantly surprised. Either way, be sure to bring your bathing suit
- Toilets and showers at start/finish. (Brockton Oval Field House)
- No t-shirt. No aid. No wimps. (It’s our Club motto!)
- For event updates, to see which of your pals has signed-up, for a course map, for pictures and video, to car-pool and for other timely information, please check our Facebook event page