This is a handy feature. To do this:
Save the "calendar.ics" file to your desktop:
- Right click on the small red/white icon at the bottom of the "Upcoming Events" block on the top right corner of the main CFA website page.
- Select "Save link as..." and save it to your desktop.
In Microsoft Outlook:
- File -> Import and Export... -> select "import an iCalendar or vCalendar file" -> Browse to the location of the "calendar.ics" file (i.e. desktop) -> Finish the wizard.
In Google Calendar:
- Add -> Import Calendar -> Select the "calendar.ics" file location and name
- Choose the calendar you'd like to download to (if you have several) and finish the wizard